About Me

My photo
jakarta, jakarta selatan, Indonesia
I like traveling, try some new food, shopping shoes, and watching movie.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

PALM LOUNGE

MY FIRST DAY @ PALM LOUNGE

The first day I worked in the palm lounge, I feel weird. It's smell of alcoholic beverages. I was very surprised to see bottles of alcohol bottles in the bar. in my heart said "oh my god, what's this?" (because i don't like going to bar) , And in fact I don't like crowded places.

The first day, I was introduced on alcoholic beverages in the palm lounge by Mr. Raymond (Assistant Manager). ranging from basic (beer) to difficult (campagne). and duties that day I was memorizing the name brand of alcoholic beverage and remember it. `onion

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment