About Me

My photo
jakarta, jakarta selatan, Indonesia
I like traveling, try some new food, shopping shoes, and watching movie.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

PALM LOUNGE

2nd Day

On the second day, I was taught how to swap the ashtray. The reason why I was taught to replace the ashtray, so that guests do not look messy desk, clean, and dry. At least two cigarette butts in the ashtray I was also taught not to stand still near the section (section A, B, and BISTRO). First times, I got a section A. in section A there are 25 tables and it should be remembered within 1 week.

Starting from table 1 (in front of the cashier) and ends on the table 25 (in front of the section). We really need a team work in the Palm Lounge. `onion

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment